Monday, April 20, 2009

International Turn Off Your TV Week

tv retro with a few pictures. it's a little bigger. Pictures, Images and Photos

It's International TV Turnoff Week, so just do it.

From April 20 to 26 join millions of people worldwide and switch off your set. Find a more rewarding and active life--at least for a week.

Last year 5 million people in the USA alone turned off the box and found that they had all sorts of extra time to do things they had been meaning to do. Like talk to their friends, read a book, take a walk...

Why not explore life without the tube?

3 comments:

Dan Gurney said...

Hi, Barry,

I'd turn mine off, but I don't have one. Never have. Never really missed it. Life without the tube is life.

Sudeep Chitnis said...

Hey ,
I was not aware of this fact.I was an TV addict , not that bad , but i wanted my some shows badly .. but now for the past 2 yrs i have stopped my connection and i am enjoying my time . Do not need those junk shows at all ..
Savs money at least .
Keep in touch
Sudeep
http://www.e-swastya.com
Blogging for Optimum Health Care

Palermo said...

I'm on my compuer way more than my tv anyways. There needs to be a international turn off your computer week too haha.