Thursday, October 2, 2008

Support Alonzo Bartley in Scarborough Guildwood

THE FOLLOWING WAS RECEIVED FROM ALONZO BARTLEY
OUR GREEN PARTY CANDIDATE IN SCARBOROUGH-GUILDWOOD

It really hit home when I was the Financial Officer
for Glenn Kitchen's provincial campaign that a campaign
needs money to pay for signage, literature as well
as expenses associated with registering the candidate.
Not only that, but the campaign finance rules make it
easy, returning 75% of whatever you donate (up to $400)
as a political tax credit. Give $100, and
you cut $75 off the taxes you would otherwise pay in
April. So I do hope you all will contribute generously.

Also, I'd be grateful for any time you can spare.
There were only a few of us who assisted Glenn and,
although strides were made, we could have gone
further if we had a few more pairs of feet.

I look forward to your involvement because
Scarborough-Guildwood deserves an
alternative. It's time for us as Greens to
offer the riding smart solutions.

Feel free to contact me at anytime at
416.559.5580 or email me directly at
alonzobartley@gmail.com.

LETS GIVE ALONZO ALL OUR SUPPORT!!

No comments: